Monday, August 27, 2012

Celebrate your day!

 
I have  been messing with this forever. The leaf and butterfly are from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from PTI. I had three butterflies to add, but then it seemed way too busy, so I placed one and decided it was finished!
 
I hope everyone had a great weekend, I had grand plans for my weekend. Although it did not turn out like I was hoping.  My DH and the boys were off in the mountains camping, so it was just Pixie and I. I had lost DVD remotes, a sad Pixie who would not sleep the first night. Then a DH who swears he despises drama but seems intent on driving me insane! Everything worked out well enough, but a relaxing weekend it was not!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! love that leaf design on the frame. sorry your weekend didn't go as planned :(. Looking forward to see you next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete