Friday, June 24, 2011

Pin-striped flower


I am entering this card for the Penny Black Triangle challenge. This is not the most creative use of triangles, but I thought the triangle shaped PP fit the card well. The PP is from Basic Grey, one of the many packs that I have accumulated. The card is colored with copics, using the better blending technique I have learned recently. I have been blending way too much on my images, and now I finally think I have figured it out!
Now my oldest Owen has caught the bug the two little ones had, I must say a entire week of playing nurse is getting old. I want everyone to be healthy, I so hope that DH or I don't catch it as well, ugh! On good news: we finally got rain!!!! After 3 or so wicked storms passing thru in the last week or so only to spit on us, yesterday we got two nice rains. So I can finally take a break watering for today! Happy Weekend to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a very creative use of triangles! Hope Owen feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete