Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Thank you flowers

March 2012 008

 

This card uses one of the stamps from a new Penny Black clear set. I stamped numerous times and colored with copics.

My boys made it back from their camping trip and had a blast.  They played in the pond catching frogs, and ran up and down the giant hill more times than my husband could count. Two campfires, complete with hotdogs, and roasted marshmallows makes for wonderful memories. I was missing them the first hour after they left, it was way too quiet here! Though Pixie and I ended up being productive, I went through all the boys room, packing up outgrown clothing and unloved toys. I also caught up on a few movies,  I saw Moneyball, Bridesmaids, The Help, and Crazy stupid love. I loved Crazy, stupid love, it may have something to do with Ryan Gosling, but it was the best movie I had seen in a long time.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful first day of Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Love those gorgeous copic colors you chose to color this stamp. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorite colors right now! Very happy design!

    ReplyDelete