Thursday, October 7, 2010

Witch pumpkin


I love this set from Flourishes, all the images have a vintage look to them! The weather here has been wonderful, after all that rain we had it is a welcome relief! The boys have enjoyed swamp logging with all of the water around, I have had to drag them in for dinners! My DH has been so busy, since we lost at least a week due to all the rain. But busy is good as it means we have work! Owen (my oldest) had off most of last week so he got to go to my ultrasound appt. with Wyatt and I. They were both so good while I was being scanned. We were explaining to the boys what they were looking at, and Wyatt sat there and then asked me, "where did you get Owen from" we laughed so hard, it was so funny. His big thing now is asking where everything comes from, I told him he was a gift from God, not that he understood that, but it was adorable. Baby girl is doing well, she is estimated at 6lbs, 8oz at 34 weeks. Glad I didn't get any newborn clothes! I get checked again tomorrow, and hopefully if all goes well I will get induced around Nov. 2nd.  We just moved Wyatt into Owen's room in their new bunk beds, and I can't believe how well its going. Wyatt absolutely LOVES his big boy bed, he asked to go take a nap now even before we say it's bedtime. I can hear the two of them talking after we tuck them in and it is so sweet, I love it!  Wyatt is also sleeping in till 8 or 8:30 which is amazing since he has always been my early riser. I am enjoying the extra sleep since baby girl keeps me up a few hours a night right now practicing her karate or whatever she is doing in there!

2 comments:

  1. Life sure sounds wonderful right now, Tanya! So special that the two boys get to share a room! Won't be long before baby girl is here! So exciting! Love the witches hat on the pumpkin! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great Halloween card! I bet it was exciting for the boys to see the ultrasound. Sounds like they are happy with their new sleeping arrangements :))
    Glad you are getting a little extra rest.

    ReplyDelete