Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week 3 of Hero Arts Flickr Pairing

I was hoping to get some natural light to take a photo of my card, but mother nature has a different idea. Yesterday we got 11" of rain and in the next few days we are expected to get that again! We so needed rain, just not all at once! This is the last week of my pairing with Sarah M (Sarahjane4kids) from flickr. This challenge has been so much fun, I have really enjoyed it! Check out her awesome work here

I stamped the floral image with versamark then added two shades of orange distress inks and embossed the image. I used PP to frame the image in a scallop design then attached to a piece of green cardstock stamped with a butterfly image. The orange background was embossed with the scor-pal to outline the green piece. Thank you for stopping by and for any comments they are so appreciated!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Tanya! Love the effect on your flowers!(For some reason I thought we were both using the Stencil Flower stamp). Oops. I'll adjust my post to say this week was a free for all. :) Thanks so much for pairing up with me. It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flower turned out great it is so pretty in those shades of orange. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, the orange and green are perfect together.
    I'm glad you and Sarah had such a good time, this has been a wonderful challenge for all.
    I'm intrigued about the versamark and adding the distress ink, how did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card, Tanya! The orange and green combo never looked so good! I've enjoyed seeing your pairing with Sarah...thanks for all the wonderful inspiration!
    blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...what gorgeous flowers...love the awesome technique you used and the colors are soooo pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete