Monday, January 17, 2011

Many thanks


While visiting with my friend Debbie at the beginning of the month I made this floral card with one of her new stamps. We enjoy enabling each other and if you haven't checked out her blog, she is doing a great job at enticing me to buy the Silhouette SD. While at her house she showed me what it would do and my mind just started going. It has so many possibilities, I love all the cards she has created using it, beautiful!

The card above was stamped with memento ink and colored with various copic markers. I used the blender on the largest bloom to create the texture look. I am so eager to get back to creating regularly, but in the meantime I am going to use this time to organize my stuff a little better. I think if I can find my stuff easier I will be more inclined to use it!

On the home front we are getting ready to get new countertops and backsplash installed at the end of the month. I am so excited to finally have a completed kitchen, It only has taken 5 years to finish taking the wallpaper down, and fix a few cabinets! Ha-Ha! Lainey is doing wonderfully, she is interacting with us a lot, although she seems to really adore Owen, she just coos and babbles to him when she sees him. I love it!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Tanya! Love the purple and yellow combo! I would love to see some new photos of baby Lainey and the rest of the gang. Bet she's growing like a weed. Hope you'll share some soon!

    ReplyDelete