Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bird in a circle


I ordered this bird in a circle from the new  Hero Arts: Artist Proof supplement (Spring 2010). As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. I stamped it in Memento Black ink, colored the image with copics, Y00, Y02 & Y04, the stems are YG03 & YG05 and the bird is E25, E37 &; E29. The circle is colored with T4. The images was masked and the inside colored with BG10 and the sponged with distressed bundled sage. The script was also sponged with the same distressed ink. I stamped the image again to cut out the flowers since they got a bit muted after using the distressed inks. They were cut and colored then attached. Then I cut it out with my favorite nestie shape then added eyelets (have't used these in forever). The sentiment is from PTI, sadly my only Happy Mother's Day stamp, so you will be seeing this more I am sure. I am looking forward to creating more cards with this stamp, I have lots of ideas. 

We have a busy week, hopefully my car will finally be done after the poor deer hit it! I miss my car, but am just getting use to the minivan (gasp!) I was so against a minivan, but now I love the sliding doors and not having to bend over and get the kids in and out of the car seat. My back really appreciates that part! My DH will be leaving for the Mountains, so it will just be the boys and I  for 4 days.  Owen has 4 soccer games so I will be playing defense keeping Wyatt off the field! He so wants to do everything his big brother does! Hope everyone is having a great Tuesday!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I have this coming to me soon, too, and I'm thrilled to see it "for real"! LOVE the little twig you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, This is so Wonderful, love how you did the twig to hang the sign on!! I got this stamp also, can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is beautiful. Not to be a comment copycat, but the twig is really a great touch.

    ReplyDelete