Monday, April 19, 2010

Hawaaian Shore meet Spring Rain























I couldn't stop using the Hawaaian Shore colors, but decided to add in some Spring Moss to change it up a bit! All stamps are Hero Arts, the flower is from the clear set real flowers, such pretty images! I stamped a script stamp in Memento London Fog than stamped the stem with the spring moss and the flower top with the Hawaaian Shore. The background was embossed and the Hello comes from "Just saying Hello".

Wyatt and I are off to visit the nursery today and pick up some more plants for our veggie garden. Chris came home yesterday and set me up with a sprinkler so I can stop lugging those heavy buckets to water the gardens! Chris has a lot of work going on this week, so it is sure to be hectic! The weather looks good though, possible rain Wed., so that is a good thing! Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! love those colors together and that flower stamp is gorgeous, one that hasn't made it's way to my house but after seeing your card, I'm thinking I Need (LOL) it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Tanya! I love this shade at this time of year - like robin's eggs! Beautiful pairing of your new flower with the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete