Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy Friday!


I am so glad it's Friday! Here is a simple card using a flower image from Stampin' up. It is colored with copics BG10, 11 & 13 and YG03 & 05. I die cut it with a spellbinder label die, the scallop is stamped with BB dots from PTI in and cut out using a spellbinders borderablities die. The background on the kraft is stamped in an aqua color with a hero arts swirl border stamp.

I am looking forward to a fun weekend with all my boys! Looks like we may get some rain which will be nice for all my veggies we are growing. Yesterday we staked up our tomatoes and peppers and I noticed my zuccinni is already starting to grow! Can't wait for my DH fried zuccini sticks, they are so good! I wanted to also Thank everyone for your kind wished on our new addition it means a lot to me. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That flower is absolutely gorgeous!Great card design also!

    ReplyDelete