Monday, May 17, 2010

Many, many thanks


This is my second entry for the Gallery idol 2010, thank you contest. I have been trying to use some older stamps as I think they are feeling neglected. This is one from Stampin' up, I love coloring it. I stamped in black memento, and colored with copics RV10,11 and 13. I overstamped a writing stamp from hero arts in bundled sage, the sentiment is from hero arts and the background is embossed using the cuttlebug.

There is rain all around us right now and so far we have only gotten a sprinkle. It seems like we live in a hole that gets missed too often! I am spending today trying to catch up on some chores around the house, (would rather be stamping) but have to keep things up! Hope everyone has a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, Tanya! This shade of pink is so pleasing! Best of luck with the Gallery Idol contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Tanya! I love the embossed background! Your flowers are beautiful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous flower and card!

    ReplyDelete