Monday, May 24, 2010

Magenta flower trio


I love Magenta rubber stamps, their images are so beautiful and perfect for coloring. I made this card to send some picture of the boys to my Mother-in-law. It was stamped in black, and colored with copics, the sentiment is from PTI as well as all of the cardstock.

It is a rainy day here, we had really good thunderstorms last night, which means all the inside animals were trying to get into bed with us. My cat practically smothers you because he is so scared of thunder. I think  the other two (dogs) are just jealous that Ozzie get to be in our bed and try their best to be too! This is Owen's last full week of school, I am looking forward to summer vacation, days at the beach, trip to the park not having to pick him up at school everyday and maybe Wyatt getting back to a better nap schedule at least for the summer! Hope everyone has a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous flowers and I love the card layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS card, Tanya! You colored those flowers beautifully and I love the design too! I know what you mean about summer! Even with a 15 year old! No more getting up at 6:00 am everyday or telling him to get his homework done! I also love having my kids home all summer!! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete