Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall pumpkin


   The Pumpkin stamp is from Artful Legacy, they use to have a store below Myrtle Beach, but that closed a few years ago. I saw the other day that they have moved more inland in SC and are opening another store. The owners are very nice, I took my copic certification class with them, I hope they do well. It is sad that all of our stores are closed around here, the closest store is Archviers in Raleigh, but it is not the same as being able to drive to town to see the new latest and greatest. Anyway, I stamped the pumpkin and colored with copics, the fall words is a background stamp from stamp zia, I chose a line of words to use and cut them out to attach to the card. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love your embossed background, Tanya! The pumpkin and leaf look fabulous, stamped with the text! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great stamp! love the text on the pumpkin. let me know where they are going to be in SC. Maybe one day we can make a trip :)

    ReplyDelete