Thursday, September 23, 2010

Scary pumpkin


I love pumpkins, I love to color them, bake with it and decorate them around the house. It is still sooo hot here, I am ready for the days when it's cool outside and the mosquitos die off! Even though I can't enjoy any of the yummy pumpkin treats I usually make I am hoping I have some energy to make some once they baby gets here. At least I know I won't have to endure a diabetic Thanksgiving or Christmas this time! On another note, have you ever felt like things just can't go right? My DH and I are having a time with everything breaking down and not going right. I so want to get rid of this bad karma, I feel so bad all he is trying to do is work and we just can't seem to get ahead. I am hoping the change of seasons brings on some good luck for us!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Tanya! It sure put a smile on my face! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun is this?! Really love the shriveled look of the pumpkin, wonderful touch of whimsy on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute, Tanya. Perfect sentiment for that pumpkin:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is frightfully GOOD:) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete