Friday, February 4, 2011

Basic grey flowers


This is my favorite card from this weeks selected stamp. I really enjoyed working with one main stamp image. It allowed me to stay focused on one thing and all week I thought of new ways to create cards. This one was stamped with memento, and then stamped again on various basic grey pattern papers. The background is colored with distressed ink in broken glass. Then I selected colors I wanted and attached to the main image. The buttons are from PTI, and stickles were used on the flowers. I am hoping to have another stamp to spotlight next week. Although right now my oldest is home sick, so I am busy trying to keep him from contaminating everyone else! LOL! Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, Tanya! Beautiful paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors! I've been wanting this stamp, it's still on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete