Monday, February 14, 2011

Peeking Posies


Before I start, I have exciting news, I am being featured on the Inspired by  blog by the super talented Jill Foster. I am so excited to see what she creates this week!  Her work is gorgeous and her concept for her blog is so clever! Be sure to stop by and check her blog out!
 
This week I chose the Peeking Posies stamp set to focus on, I remember when this first came out in the hero arts catalog in 2006, I had to have it! I love flower stamps and love to color, I am so glad they are bringing it out of retirement for another go! It will be fun to see what everyone creates with this set. On this card I stamped and embossed in white on white paper. Then I used distressed inks to watercolor the image, I used spiced marmalade, wild honey and scattered straw for the flowers and shabby shutter for the leaves. Then I cut out the images and attached them to a green panel that was impressed with a plate from PTI. The sentiment and die are from PTI also.  I will have more cards this week using this set, so check back. Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tanya, I'm not surprised at all! Will be fun to see which cards Jill chooses! I remember these stamps; wish I'd gotten them before - love what you did with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being featured with Jill, Tanya! I adore this card! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! It's so pretty! Thanks for linking to my blog, too! You're the BEST! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog through my subscription to Jill's blog. Your creations are AWESOME!

    Would you consider allowing email subscriptions?

    Carry on,
    d

    ReplyDelete