Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Posie Thank you

There is no denying I love my copics, and the BG colors are one of my favorites, so much that I need to order refills now. I stamped the image in black ink on a white panel, using the stamp positioner to make sure I had them placed where I wanted. Then I colored the images with BG 10, 11, 13 & 15, Y06 for the center and YG93 and 95 for the leaves. The sentiment is from PTI big bold wishes, love the sizes of theses. On the new release for PTI this month they are starting a new series of larger fonts 3 for $5. I had to order them and try, since there are many times I wish I had something to fit the space better. Tomorrow we are preparing for my Owen's 8th birthday! I cannot believe it has been 8 years, and tomorrow will be a post for him! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors, Tanya! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Tanya! Why didn't I ever buy this stamp, it's adorable???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors and now I have to run see if I own those copic colors you used. Great card, that sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete