Monday, May 9, 2011

Floral thank you

Card: Penny black flower stamp, and sentiment, leaves and background are hero arts.Image is colored with copics.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! Owen was so excited to give me his presents. In school he made beautiful paper flowers, two cards, a piece of pottery, they even grew a marigold in a pot for us! My favorite gift of all was a sweet letter. It was so nice of the Teacher to have the kids do this, I will treasure it for sure! Owen is such a wonderful child, I am so blessed with him, he is the best big brother. He is also so compassionate about others and smart! I love being a Mom, my kids bring me such joy and laughter each and every day. Even on the toughest days, I can find something that makes me smile. I am so thankful for my three beautiful blessings!


1 comment:

  1. I love anything orange and the orange and green on this really pop against the brownish background!

    ReplyDelete