Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Flower panel


I have had this stamps for awhile, but couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it. Yesterday I stamped it on white, and colored with copics. The butterfly was colored and cut out and attached to create a little dimension.
It is already dreadfully hot here, in the 90's my car said 100 when we were in town UGH! Yesterday was Lainey's 6 month check up. I was aggravated though because last time they must have weighed her wrong, as she weighed exactly the same as she did 2 months ago. I can't imagine she hasn't gained anything in that amount of time. She looks healthy, not skinny, but now I worry. Is she not getting enough milk?, it's hard to tell when you breastfeed how much she is getting. She is 25" long from 24.5" 2 months ago, but was that wrong also? Otherwise she is doing great, very alert, very active, and so laid back! She is in the rocking stage where she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth, it is so cute. Wyatt says" Momma she is a horse", that is fine as long as Wyatt doesn't try to ride on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment