Monday, March 29, 2010

Magenta card



The flower image is from Magenta, this is a beautiful image. The image is stamped in chocolate ink, then colored with copics, R20, & R22. The stem is colored with stampin' up certain celery. I used a spica buttercream gel pen for the inside stamins. Then I took Distressed ink in spun sugar and blended it on the stamped image. The image was die cut and then attached to chocolate cardstock. The pink is coordination embossed with cuttlebug. The border punch is MS, and the sentiment is PTI, and also blended with the spun sugar. Last I attached another piece of chocolate cardstock to frame the card.

After a raining morning the sun did come out so I could get some pictures! I spent yesterday at my friend Debbie's house and was very productive! I got quite a few images ready to make into cards so I should be a better blogger this week! Owen is out for Spring Break, which means digi aka Wyatt is able to nap longer! So I am looking forward to having some time in my Office this week! If the weather gets warmer I hope to take the boys to the Park, and/or Beach to play. However,  once again without my car, so it's the big Dodge for me! Chris and Owen hit a deer Thursday and it did considerable damage to my poor car. Tomorrow we have to take it to the autobody to find out the amount of damage. I love my car, so I am hoping it just gets fixed. It seems there is always something going on with us, just the way it is I guess. I am just so thankful the boys were okay. They were both pretty upset, we have always lived in rural areas, but this is our first and hopefully the last deer we will hit.

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful card! Love how you colored the image and the card stock you chose to complete the card.

    ReplyDelete