Thursday, March 25, 2010

Daffodils


This daffodil is from PTI: Year of flowers set. On this I stamped the image 2 times, the colored the image using Distressed Inks: Bundled Sage, Scattered Straw, and Wild Honey. The Background (PTI) is stamped with Shabby Shutter to create the pattern. I have lot's of ideas for this stamp, and hope to get back into the groove of creating again! This weekend is going to be pretty busy, we have the gardens to till so we can plant our veggies in the next few weeks. Then there is a wonderful Herb & Garden Festival Sat. and Sun. I think I am going to go solo first and see what there is. Owen has asked to go, but I know he just wants to play on the playground so I think we will take the boys Sunday and I will spend a quiet Sat. afternoon collecting all my herbs for my garden. This year I plan to listen to my DH though, no planting until after Easter! Every year I get too eager and we alway have one more cold snap that kills or stunts my poor tender plants. I just can't wait for the veggies, and herbs to cook with!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and I love the little butterfly, it is the perfect accent! Going to have to get that stamp.

    ReplyDelete