Monday, March 1, 2010

Silhouette Flowers

I stamped memento chocolate ink then colored the flowers in using R20 and R22 and YG03 for the stems. The images was cut out and attached to an embossed pink background. All images are hero arts.

I cannot believe it is already March 1st! The last two months of the new year have been crazy busy, which is good, but it makes things fly by. I am ready for Spring planting and warm sunshine! Although the boys don't seem to mind the cold I do not enjoy it! I blame it on being born in Florida, I need warm weather to survive!

2 comments:

  1. I love the combination of colors that you chose. and the dimension added by the embossing is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! This new stamp has lots of possibilities - love how you colored it!

    ReplyDelete