Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Friday!!!!




















This is the same stamp set from Unity, stamped in versamark and embossed in white. I used the canvas stamp from hero arts for the background. I can't believe how quickly the week has gone by, DH bought a used bass boat this week. The boys have been excited for the weekend to come so they could take it out on the river. My DH and I use to fish quite a lot when we lived in MD. I loved going out and fishing and then relaxing with a book, so peaceful. I am sure that it will not be like that when we take the kids out, but maybe one day again it will! Owen is so excited he has never been on a boat so he it is all he can talk about. I am eager to get out on the water again too, just have to see if it's safe for me right now. Hope everyone has a fun, relaxing weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful blue and the canvas stripe background! So pretty. Have fun this weekend and be careful, it's terribly hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the blue, Tanya! Beautiful embossing! Looks fabulous with the background stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card, Tanya! The canvas stripe is the perfect background for your beautifully simple flower. I love how you got 2 really different looks from one stamp by white embossing this time. The purple coneflower card is gorgeous also!
    blessings to you,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete