Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pair of birds


Just a simple card, the bird stamp is from memory box, I stamped with a versacolor ink in Mauve. It looks less muted in person though. I forget I have all these yummy bo bunny papers, so I thought I would use one for this card.  Can't wait for CHA this year to see the new stuff, not that I need anything! Spellbinders is coming out with more dies, I love their stuff.  I am sure there will be sneak peaks of other products coming out too. Then there will be the waiting to get the new stuff...

It is HOT here again, took the boys to the local Farmers Market to pick up some corn, butterbeans and potatoes for dinner. Our gardens are doing okay, the zucchini and squash have seen better days. Even with our spraying for bugs something has devastated the crops. Have a few things we are going to try next year like separating the crops and planting a second harvest. The peppers and eggplant are doing wonderfully, but the tomatoes are hit or miss. Some plants never did anything, and some are going crazy. The plum tomatoes I planted to make sauce did not survive, but we have enough cherry, pear tomatoes are going crazy.  The cantaloupe are looking really good and so are our carrots, every year we learn something new. It is worth it thought to go out and pick your own stuff! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card, Tanya! Love the sentiment...it's perfect with these birds!

    ReplyDelete