Tuesday, July 6, 2010

missing you snail


This card uses a new set from PTI: Flutterby Friends, I love the little snail. I die cut the shape and then stamped everything in black. Then I colored with copics and added my own ground to give the snail something to crawl on. Then I mounted the image on green cardstock. The background is embossed and then everything was attached. Just a simple card to send to someone you are thinking of.

Well the holiday weekend is officially gone, but now we at least have a short week! We got a few things done, but mostly just relaxed and played with the boys. DH smoked a pig butt, to make some carolina bbq.   He bought his smoker when I first found out I was pregnant and food smells made me feel terrible. He smoked everything, and it has taken awhile for me to finally be able to eat it again.  It was so good ! Have a great tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Tanya, that embossed background really looks good with the stamps you used, love your little snail, he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete