Friday, July 16, 2010

























While cleaning up my craft space I became distracted and started playing with the butterfly stamp set from PTI. I forgot the entire reason I "needed" it was for the butterfly borders that I have yet to use. So I stamped the border in ripe avocado on the same cardstock to create a background paper. Then I stamped a background from studio 490 in shabby shutter and overstamped the floral images. The three small butterflies and the flowers were all colored with copics.

It's Friday again! The busy week is coming to a close! My ultrasound went well yesterday, the babies cord is apparently inserted too low which can cause low birth weight and cause her to not get the nutrients she needs.  However for right now she is already 1lb 12oz they estimate and is on the large side. My other two were large babies too, and I was hoping with this one being a girl I might finally have a smaller baby, as of right now it doesn't look like it! They now have to check her in 6 more weeks to make sure her growth is still on track. Everything else looked great, 24 weeks down!  Hope you have a great weekend. I am excited to finally have time to visit my friend Debbie on Sunday. It's been awhile since we have had time to get together and craft!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Tanya! Lovely mix of elements.....and thanks for the update on your little one; such an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make such wonderful cards! I love the butterflies on this one. Great inspiration! Thank you for sharing them.
    Cheers from,
    Paper Pile Kitten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love that butterfly background and your beautiful colors. Glad to hear that all was well with the ultrasound. Can hardly wait till Sunday!!!! Come early, stay late :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best cards usually come when we're just playing and this one is no exception! Love it, Tanya! So glad you're sharing the progress of your baby! Love hearing about it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete