Friday, March 11, 2011

Spring layers

 I used a variety of different stamps, the flower is from Hero Arts, as is the script background. The butterfly is a new one from Memory box, I am not sure who did the Spring saying. The images are all colored with the new big brush pens from Faber castill. 

Owen came home Wed, with a fever and stayed home yesterday, today still running a fever so off we all went to the Doctors to check for strep. It was indeed strep, so now I am crossing my fingers that no one else gets it! Although now I am not feeling so well either! LOL! I think I am just tired, both Wyatt and Lainey have upper respiratory congestion and baby girl just can't sleep very well with all that. Hoping all my babies get to  feeling better over the weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors on this card, Tanya! I sure hope everyone feels better soon too! Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you poor thing! Sure hope everyone feels better soon! So tough when everyone is ill! I adore your card, that is one of my favorite floral stamps from the last release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tanya, great mixture of stamps and colors. Hope you aren't getting sick :( and Owen, Wyatt and Lainey are feeling much better soon.

    ReplyDelete