Monday, August 1, 2011

Coloring Green with copics




I have been spending some time working thru the class as Color Me Creative. I used the above image from Mo's digital Pencil and used copics to color the clothing. It really takes practice and time to learn to shade and color in order to make images look life like. I still have tons of work to do, but I feel like I am heading in the right direction and definitley understand light and shading much better now. If you are intrested in taking an online class check out Color me Creative. I am hoping to have more time to work on some more later this week.
Summer is in full swing here, it is hot so we try to spend as much time as possible at the pool. Otherwise it is quite miserable to be outside. Yesterday I took the boys to the beach and DH watch baby girl for the morning. We haven't been this summer yet, and I miss going so much. They had a blast, tomorrow I will post some updated pictures of the kids. Have a great monday!

3 comments:

  1. Tanya, your coloring is amazing! I am so impressed, need to go check out those classes :) Glad you and the boys had a good time at the beach, looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, good! Can't wait to see the photos of your kids, Tanya!

    You are a fast learner with the Copics! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete