Thursday, June 21, 2012

Simple stamped flower

March 2012 015


Stamp is from PB, it was colored with distressed markers and stamped on white cardstock.

It has gotten hot here in Eastern, NC. We have been very fortunate that the weather has been very nice, but that is over and it is officially SUMMER! The kids and I are settling into our new routine with not too much trouble. The boys are both early risers so they get up and play together, there are occasional scuffles but for the most part they are pretty good. Pixie sleeps in until 8:30-9:00 so I use this time to drink my coffee catch up on computers stuff and make notes for my day. We are tweaking Pixie’s new nap schedule trying to find the right time for her to nap. Now that I don’t have to pick open up from school we can let her nap in the afternoon.

Tomorrow the kids get to meet Chris’s Aunt, Uncle and Cousin, and I am so excited. They are coming to vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC and stopping by Chris’s parents house for dinner. Owen met her years ago, but they have never seen the two littles.  I am so looking forward to catching up with them. I hope DH will be able to come by. Quite a few things have created a huge workload for him and he has yet to dig out of it. I feel so bad that in after taking a little time off, he has had to work 15+ hour days including Sat. and Sunday.  But 10 house closing in 12 days will put anyone in a bind, and we just have to work through it.

Yesterday DH reminded me that today is our 19 year anniversary (of dating).  It was so sweet when I said Wow, who would have thought and he responded “me”. I am so incredible blessed to have this wonderful man as my Husband, father of my children and best friend.  Well enough rambling, enjoy your day, hope you have time to create!

2 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful and the stamp is so pretty in the distress ink. Happy 19th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Tanya - love that peach-y color!

    ReplyDelete