Thursday, January 28, 2010


Just a quick card for today, digi-baby only took a short nap this afternoon. I stamped the flower with Ranger Shell pink pigment ink on pink paper, then cut out. Then I embossed another piece and cut out using a spellbinders flower die. A button was added with twine. I love this background paper, I only bought one piece, now wish I had more. The starburst, starburst lace and La Lettre were stamped with the same pink ink. It looks much better in person than on the photo.
On a side note, we are still without a dishwasher! Yes, it was delivered but now we need a specific hose fitting (not included of course), the local hardware stores do not know or have what we need. We called Sears to order and it is back ordered until at least Feb 11! Needless to say if I wanted to wait 3 plus weeks for a dishwasher I would not have bought one already! Emails and calls have not fixed the situation as of yet, and if it is not corrected we are taking it back! We are so frustrated and really can't believe they sell something without the parts readily available. It is a shame things are so difficult sometime!

1 comment:

  1. Love this beautiful pale pink flower card - it looks wonderful against that dreamy chocolate! So sorry to hear that you are still trying to get your dw up and running - I know how frustrating that can be.....lets hope that things will work out soon.

    ReplyDelete