Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine Puppy




I have grand ideas to make Owen's valentines for school, like last year, just not sure if it will happen! I played with my new set from PTI: Tiny Treats. There are so many cute images, that are very versatile I have lot's of ideas. I used my new Martha Stewart punch, which I love. I have held back from purchasing many of her punches, but I love all the cards people make with them. There are quite a few on my wish list, along with all the new things debuting at CHA! I can't wait till they start hitting the stores! Although quite a few things I am interested in have ship dates in April! It seems like a long time away, but it will be here before I know it!

If time could just slow down, it seems I am always busy and don't have much time to enjoy the everyday things. My boys are getting so big, Owen will be 7 on Feb. 16th, I wish I could keep them little, they are so much fun. Wyatt is just getting old enough Add Imageto play really well with Owen. Although my house has turned into a racetrack, I love hearing them laugh and play together. I am not saying we don't have our share of crying and screaming too, but they are both pretty sweet together.

No comments:

Post a Comment