Sunday, January 17, 2010

Productive Day

Stamps: Sentiment: PTI, all other stamps Hero Arts,
Background images stamped with Ranger Distressed Inks, Butterfly stamped with memento, and colored with copics.

It was a beautiful day here today! We spent the morning doing some things around the house, pressure washing it and picking up. The boys enjoyed playing outside for a change, since it has been so cold. It seem that Wyatt enjoys taking naps around 1:30 or so just like Owen did when he was his age. The only problem is during the week this is not possible, we have to get Owen at 2:00. So today I put Wyatt down at 1:30 and was able to play in my craft room until 4:00! I made a few cards, each one totally different.

The card above is a sympathy card, I struggle making these. Sadly my cousin passed away last Wed. , I have another card I made for the family. I cried the entire time I made it. It is strange losing her, she was only a few years older than me. We use to be pen-pals when we were teenagers, but as we grew up we lost touch. She lived in CA, and the last time I saw her was almost 5 years ago. I am thankful that her family is very close knit and will be there for one another, just so strange how things go. I makes me thankful for each and everyday I have, you just never know! Make sure you tell those you love how much they mean to you!

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear about your cousin. Your card is so beautiful and I am sure it will bring them comfort.

    ReplyDelete