Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to school and butterflies


Just playing with some of my favorite copics, the BG10-BG15, will have to get refills for these as I seem to use them a lot! I also used the bo-bunny dot paper that I love to buy, but find hard to use!

Today is Owen's first day of 2nd Grade, Wyatt and I took him to school this morning. Owen was so excited to go to school today, I wish everyday was like that! He could not wait to show Wyatt his classroom and all the neat pets they have. Poor Wyatt he wanted to stay with
his brother. Now all he keeps asking me is "Where Owen go?"  I can not believe how fast time has gone, Owen looks to big, and I feel like it was just yesterday I brought my sweet first born home from the hospital.


3 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures, don't you wish we could freeze them and enjoy these years more? I love this time of year! Beautiful card today, love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty card, Tanya! And so glad you shared the photos of your boys! They are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love that butterfly stamp, it's awesome! Owen is looking very grown :) glad he enjoyed his first day.

    ReplyDelete