Friday, August 20, 2010

Spring bird on Friday

This card is made with memory box stamps, I found them while in Charlotte at Stamper's Alley . It is a great store, great inventory and they keep up with the new trends. I miss our local stores, being able to see the new stuff in person, and all the new ideas.

The boys left yesterday, even though they were gone most of the day I really didn't get a chance to do much. I spent 3-4 hours at the endocrinologist, meeting with the dietitian, educator, getting blood work and then seeing the P.A. and Dr. It really wasn't that bad, actually they did me a favor by working me in so I don't have to go back for 8 weeks unless I can't keep my sugars under control. It was so nice to get some direction this time, last time I had it with my first pregnancy I was told I could find the diet on the Internet and they had someone call me on the phone to explain how to check my sugars .It did not end up being a very good experience, so I truly appreciate all the info and help I will have access to now. Today I have to run to town and do some errands and then think I will go browse the mall. I really haven't bought much for the baby, so may start looking for some stuff. Then tonight I plan on renting the Last Song and curling up into bed to watch. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Love that lavender with the brown and ochre color. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the soothing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that card. The simplicity is beautiful. I hope your 'sugars' stay under control (I have had friends who have had the same type of situation while pregnant - but that talk scares me so I really don't know much about it :/ ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. You have a gingerbread man on your site (one of your hero arts ads).... >.> dont tell Josh, but Awesome!

    ReplyDelete