Wednesday, October 12, 2011

christmas JOY


I love these stamps from Hero Arts/Basic grey. The flowers in this set are gorgeous! I stamped on linen cardstock in black, and colored with Faber-Castell markers. Then I masked the flowers and over stamped the dictionary def. and a swirly background on the panel.  The sentiment was stamped in black and embossed, and the image was distressed with shabby shutter.

The holidays are approaching at a rapid rate, as much as I love the holidays it makes me sad to think another year has gone by. Once Halloween gets here, pixie's birthday is just a few days later. In December Wyatt will be 4, as much as I try to enjoy and soak in the moments the faster I think they go by. Sweet little girl has another new trick as of yesterday, she was eating dinner and I had to get the phone. After I was done I noticed her holding her hand to her ear, she was talking on her hand phone! LOL. Now when I say ring, ring she hold her hand to her ear, I love that I get to experience these first with her.

3 comments:

  1. Tanya, this card turned out so pretty. I love how you colored your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination in the background, Tanya and those flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really stunning, love the bold flowers! Amazing how fast this year has gone by, hah? I was just mentioning that to my hubs a few days ago!

    ReplyDelete