Friday, October 28, 2011

Window collage


I love this window die, and it works perfectly with the Penny Black sketch for this week. I stamped the Penny Black collage and colored it with copics, then I cut the image and attached to the back of the window. The background is the Majestic Composition stamped in brown ink and the colored with crushed olive distressed ink.
This morning Owen is off school and Wyatt is sleeping in. I have really enjoyed watching just Owen and pixie playing together. Owen is so good with her and she adore him. A few minutes ago she pulled up to him and just hugged him, it was the sweetest thing. It is so interesting seeing the dynamics of each of their relationships take shape. Today I am especially grateful for my children they bring me the greatest joy in life.

I have decided that 2 out of 3 looking at the camera is as good as it's going to get!


1 comment:

  1. Your card is perfection, love the colors and the composition. That window die is great! Glad you are having a wonderful day with the kids! You are a great mom :)

    ReplyDelete