Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall fun with the kids!

I am always on the lookout for fun things to do with the kids. I found a Hubbs Corn Maze right outside of Clinton and the kids had a blast. With the first two I was so strict in my schedules that we didn't stray far when they were tiny. Having a 3rd has totally changed my mind on this! With two active boys, we need to go, go, go! Although it also helps that pixie is always up for anything and such an easy baby! It took about an hour to get there, and since we arrived early it was not very crowded. We went through one of the easy corn mazes, and decided at night it would be much more fun, so maybe next time. We had a super dry summer and the corn was not near as tall as it should of been, but still fun none the less. Owen loved the slides they had made out of pipes, I told DH we needed him to make us one of these! They also had a sand box full of diggers and trucks. They were a hit with the kids, especially Wyatt. He is so funny, he has absolutely no interest in playing with or being around other kids besides his brother and sister.  He would move his stuff to either be by himself or by Owen.  

They also had a huge bouncy pillow that was awesome! My legs hurt so bad last night from all the jumping Wyatt and I did. Wyatt was a little unsure of it at first, but my moon monkey was soon flying up in the air. I want one of these also! LOL! Owen is looking tired here!


This was my attempt of getting a photo of all three. Wyatt wanted to sit on the pumpkins, and was not happy when I would not let him. He then decided to sit down, but was way over on the left out of the picture. No amount of coaxing was going to get him to move from his spot, so I went with Owen and Lainey to get a picture. Trying to get the sun behind me also meant the sun was directly in their eyes, so I just snapped a quick photo and let it go. In the next few weeks we will take the kids out to get pumpkins, preferably in the evening and hopefully succeed in getting one good picture of all three.

Pixie was awesome here, she enjoyed watching the boys have fun, and people watching. It wasn't long before she quietly drifted off to sleep, she is such a sweet baby!


They all were so good and had a great time, we would definitely go back. The boys were exhausted, especially Wyatt who slept past 9 a.m. this morning! Have a wonderful Sunday. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Tanya, I love this post! You have the cutest kids! Looks like they had a wonderful time making memories! Lainey is getting so big! :)

    ReplyDelete