Monday, October 3, 2011

Purple roses


I found this image stamped from one of my crafting days at Debbie's house. It is amazing the things you find when you clean. I was so proud of my craft room and the order I had restored to it. That is until my little Tasmanian devil came through. Now all the hard work I did is no more! Oh well, I can't say I am the neatest person either. Although I usually can find whatever anyone needs. There may not look like order to my madness but there is! The image was colored with copics, and die cut with spellbinders. Thanks for stopping the comments are so appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous roses and butterfly! Do you remember who made the stamps? I didn't remember I had them :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember who made the rose stamp, but I think it was on the shelf above your paper? The butterfy is one from Memory box, I added it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Tanya, this is beautifully colored - the roses almost look like a photograph, except I've never seen them in this my favorite color! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these roses are gorgeous, Tanya! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete