If anyone is checking I am still alive! It has been a crazy last few months with birthdays, holidays and family. I love the holidays, but I think I put such high expectations on what I want them to be that I stress myself out. I am relieved that now things can get back to somewhat normal (if that is possible) routine. Owen returned to school today and Wyatt, Pixie and I are trying to catch up on some chores we have been slacking on. The kids had a wonderful Christmas, we had my Mom visiting for Christmas and then my in-laws came down for a few days after that. The kids enjoyed having them all and it was nice to have some time to get last minute things done.
I have been thinking of a lot about goals I want to accomplish in 2012, and have decided to share them in hopes that I may meet some of them if I put them out there! So here is my list in no particular order:
1. To become better organized in my life, parenting, household and crafting. I find things are so much easier when things are as they should be.
2. To eat healthier and cook more healthy meals for my family. We do a pretty good job of eating homecooked meals, but I want to do better.
3. To live more in the moments, treasure the time I have with my husband and children, as it slips by so quickly.
4. To make more time to create art, I have been dabbling in zentangles, and other forms of art journaling, and I want to do more of this. It is something I can do anywhere with very limited supplies.
5. To step up my card making, I want to become a better artist. I need to dedicate more time working on my cards, and other papercrafts.
6. For my blog: I want to post more projects, cards and increase my traffic.
7. To do something with the thousands of photo I have stored on my computer. Realistically I know I will never scrapbook them, but putting them into an album online and printing just may be the best solution.
I have also seen where others chose one word for the new year: my is going to be patience, I am a high speed person, but I need to realize many are not and that has to be okay. Mostly because it doesn't bother them only me! LOL!
So these are my goals, if I can do even a few I will consider it a success! Now if I can get my blog to work with Internet explorer I will be a happy girl! It works fine in Mozilla, but posting photo's takes forever. Wish me luck!