Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Poppy in the winter

cards 003

 

I love this stamp from Penny Black, the image was colored with copics. The butterflies are from Memory box, and the ribbon is from PTI.

I can hardly believe it is the last day of January, I am just finishing up year-end reports, and getting all all our stuff together for tax time. It amazes me how quickly time goes by. We have been experiencing unusually mild weather here, tomorrow it is suppose to be in the 70’s. I am looking forward to taking the two little ones outside and enjoying the weather. Pixie love being outside and wants to be let free to explore.  She still is learning her balance so she mostly has to view the outside from our arms or her stroller.  February will be a fun month, I love Valentines Day, then my Oldest will turn 9 on the 16th.  My in-laws are buying a vacation home here and we will be helping them set up the new place the week of Owen’s birthday. Owen and Wyatt are super excited since the place is by the river and the best thing about it is it has concrete! This is very exciting to the boys since, where we live there is only dirt roads, so skateboards, scooters, and all kinds of other fun (dangerous) toys. So first on my list is to outfit my boys with some safety equipment!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. These colors are wonderful together, Tanya! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful vibrant yellow! Sounds like you have lots of exciting things happening! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all of these bright yellows popping up at this time of the year! Beautiful embossing on your background panel!

    ReplyDelete