Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Lovely flower

January 2012 036

 

I stamped the background a Impression Obsession stamp with lime pastel chalk ink. The edges were distressed and rubbed with tea dye. The Flower stamp is from Hero Arts, and colored with copics the edges also distressed with ink.

I am still experiencing terrible problems uploading on my blog and flickr as well. My computer is not even two years old, and besides this issue everything else works perfectly. I can only conclude that it is my internet service. One of the down sides of living out in the woods for sure. I usually can at least function with it, but now am finding it necessary to find wi-fi spot to update my programs.  I was hit with a $200 overage a few months back and still have not figured out what could have happened. The cell phone company who I use as my internet only credited me $50, not real helpful, so I have been extremely careful to not do much on the internet. It may help me get out of my creative rut though! I will be spending more time working on stuff. So I will post as I can, thanks so much for listening to my rant! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Rose and I love the way you framed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get all the computer problems figured out, Tanya! Love this pretty card - wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking card! Love that beautiful tea flower! Sure hope you can figure out the Internet issues! What a burden that is! Great to see a card from you today!

    ReplyDelete